Pope

Status
Not open for further replies.
how will you miss him? did you know him personally? is there much to miss?

I dont miss someone till I personally know him/her and actually personally do anything with them. Then I will start to put weight on that person.

lets say if (insert pop idol here) dies, would you miss them teh same as the pope?? would you miss them in eqivalance as your spouse, or mom and dad, or bothers and sisters?? if you consider the pope to be so close, you are in the wrong, does he have any link with you in truth? I hardly doubt it.

if anyone puts such wieght on the popes death like that comes to show how soft they are. The pope is more or less, another sociatal idol, just liek superman, or britney spears, or any of those. did they do anything presonally to help you in any way shape r form DIRECTLY?? I hardly doubt so.

Thats why I dont put weight on much in my life, and I have as LESS worries as possible, and for those who say

"its good to ahve soemthing to belive in"

well why dont you belive in yourself and whats truly real around you, then you will feel better and not NEED an idol in order to feel "complete"

as much as I love MS and AMD and Intel and all those companies, I DO NOT put weight on a SINGLE ONE of those companies, more than the others, In fact, next to NONE!

Thats what makes me feel good, to have the bias and weight of my shoulders, and I can worry about the finer thigns in life, like adam, having fun, and realxing!

athlon64fx said:
how will you miss him? did you know him personally? is there much to miss?

I dont miss someone till I personally know him/her and actually personally do anything with them. Then I will start to put weight on that person.

lets say if (insert pop idol here) dies, would you miss them teh same as the pope?? would you miss them in eqivalance as your spouse, or mom and dad, or bothers and sisters?? if you consider the pope to be so close, you are in the wrong, does he have any link with you in truth? I hardly doubt it.

if anyone puts such wieght on the popes death like that comes to show how soft they are. The pope is more or less, another sociatal idol, just liek superman, or britney spears, or any of those. did they do anything presonally to help you in any way shape r form DIRECTLY?? I hardly doubt so.

Thats why I dont put weight on much in my life, and I have as LESS worries as possible, and for those who say

"its good to ahve soemthing to belive in"

well why dont you belive in yourself and whats truly real around you, then you will feel better and not NEED an idol in order to feel "complete"

as much as I love MS and AMD and Intel and all those companies, I DO NOT put weight on a SINGLE ONE of those companies, more than the others, In fact, next to NONE!

Thats what makes me feel good, to have the bias and weight of my shoulders, and I can worry about the finer thigns in life, like adam, having fun, and realxing!

I don't think this is Athlon64fx. This commentary sound more like amd zen.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I think what Russia has now is a good middle ground instead of pure Americanisation. You can't stop the corruption that they had instantly; but replacing it with the American Corruption you'd like instead isn't going to help at all. It's a nice mix between the Democracy we try and have and the New Economic Policy Lenin wanted.

Russia is in big trouble. In huge trouble.. it is not very stable and its economy is over-dependent on petroleum. So no it is not a good middle ground. Why do you have to continue being an idiot?

Bankrupt is a relative term; the amount of Money Russia had is superfluous, it only mattered because they fell into Capitalist Democracy afterwards. The Resources they did have were more than enough to continue regardless of monetary situations for hundreds of years. Not everything is about Profit.

Who knows what the Americans, and British and other UN forces, not purely Americans would have had to face in Afghanistan had the Russians not spent 10 years floundering.

Actually it did matter to the Russians, hence why they took such great interests in Cuba's economy for example. They pumped tens of billions into Cuba and nothing really turned out the way they wanted. The resources they had were not great enough. Americans would of outlasted the USSR twenty to one.

Russia won the space race though! :)

Giancarlo, you haven't lived under communistic rule. I don't deny your reports, nor do I deny that the Americans helped stop the Communism in russia. But what pisses me off is when people say: "Reagan: The ender of Communism", which people undoubtfully do say from time to time.. I just mentioned it because people were saying that the pope contributed a lot to ending communism, and it's just not true.

Actually Russia never got a guy on the moon, so it lost.

And yeah I lived under a system that was quite like a communist rule (Ecuador) for some time. The state owned pretty much the whole economy and provided everything. I was also there when the system collapsed and had to be privatized. Reagan did a lot to help defeat communism.. he didn't end it himself. There were many factors. The pope had a hand too.. especially in his own country of Poland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom