member of the month

prescottpower said:
not a good idea. Too mnay hard feelings towards members, plus I was on a couple other forums, everyone hated me since I like linux, I cant help it that bill gates is grubby money sucker.

Plus, I work at a hospital and its esier to customize apps for linux, I woudlnt trust windows to run the medical stuff now would you?? constant blue screens and error messages and exolorer crashes can kill patients!

I told people that, I told them about linux's sheer advantages, and people blow at me, I hate it.

would you want to pay all those windows costs, I mean, server 2003 is very expensive!

LOL
maybe people could vote for the member that gave them the most useful information, rather than the person who posted the most, that might also stop any spamming or flaming

athlon64fx said:
vote for me! he he!
that demonstrates why it might not happen

i think the staff should decide who* should be member of the month

and base are opinions on who has helped the most answering questions who has calmed everyon down, who has reported spm, etc

i think it could work if users for once respected a staff decision

matt said:
that demonstrates why it might not happen

i think the staff should decide who* should be member of the month

and base are opinions on who has helped the most answering questions who has calmed everyon down, who has reported spm, etc

i think it could work if users for once respected a staff decision

thats a great idea, see thats just what im talking about, to try and motivate people not to spam and give useful answers to peoples questions rather than just repeating what the person above has said

I think it will also create too much bias, I just got here, and I'm gonna try my best not to get mean and rowdy, I'm just here to help people with linux, and whatever else comes to play.

I hope that this forum Isn't a biased place. the last forum I was at was hevily biased and certian members got treated better and got off easier than others. Just becuse some mods talked alot with certain members on msn alot. I hated it.

All I am sking for is people to respect me, I know people Don't like linux, its ok, Im cool with it. I know some people in my IT department disagreed with me using linux, but I know that they just want waht they want. I respect alot of peoples decisions.

But I will not respect a decsion to favor one member over the other, I think everyone should be treated equal.

prescottpower said:
not a good idea. Too mnay hard feelings towards members, plus I was on a couple other forums, everyone hated me since I like linux, I cant help it that bill gates is grubby money sucker.

Plus, I work at a hospital and its esier to customize apps for linux, I woudlnt trust windows to run the medical stuff now would you?? constant blue screens and error messages and exolorer crashes can kill patients!

I told people that, I told them about linux's sheer advantages, and people blow at me, I hate it.

would you want to pay all those windows costs, I mean, server 2003 is very expensive!
Haha; you'll be liked for things like that here :D By most people... not by me of course ;)

Haha; I'm sure it is flattered but Windows doesn't bend that way Scott. Now Linux... most of their Distributions would probably be more than happy.

Back
Top Bottom