Can someone help me out?

Sinister1

Beta member
First off, i dont know if this is in the right section but anyway. I'm trying to get record on my PC but it isnt letting me. I believe it's due to the fact that my soundcard is on the motherboard and it's preventing it of pick my mic up (or at least thats what i've been told might be wrong). I was woundering if any of you knew a way around this, because it's beginning to piss me off?

Thanks

You're going to have to buy a new graphics card. You can find one that fits your needs for under 50 American dollars.

Excuse my ignorance but, why a graphics card? This is audio. Surly it'd be a sound card!?

Onboard sound is pretty crap (no offense). I'd go out an treat yourself to a decent soundcard, Creative soundblaster live one's are good or you could go to the next level and get an Audigity (I can't really spell).

None taken, i figured they where pretty shit. So, if i add a new sound card, it should work even with the on-board one?

if u buy a new sound card, you won't ever have to think about your onboard one again. once you buy and install it, just plug your speakers and mic into its ports on the back and it should be fine...

Back
Top Bottom