Wtf!!

Tweak

In Runtime
OMG....aight, so like 2 days ago, I start getting these popups from symantec, like every 15 seconds....it says security alert and like virus protection is off and what not....i cant get rid of it, and its buggin the s**t outta me....and for some reason i cannot completely uninstall it al....what do i DO?

i just wanna get rid of norton altogether, but it wont let me....it says like error or sumthin....can i just delete the program files?

It was really buggin me, so i unistalled it, but now my laptops fecked up, got to wipe my hard drive and re-install windows, maybe get another anti-virus, dont leave yourself unprotected, its a well known fact though that Norton slows down your computer. I managed to unistall it, it must be your comp, try deleting all the files in the norton antivirus folder. For me the uninstall was in start>all programs> norton internet security> uninstall. Delete all the files, that should at least put it out of action

Hahaha.. Yes.. Virus scanners do bog down your computer some more than others ie Norton. Person opionion here, but when it comes down to it, you can safely run your computer without a virus scanner. I have been for 5 years now without issue. Just know your sources.. Remember.. Never take candy from a stranger :D

I used to have problems with mine, it used to turn virus protection off for no reason and i couldn't turn it back on again!!! The only way to fix it was a system restore!!! Now with nis 2005 i have no such probs!!

nortin is farking retarded as fark....it can burn in hell....wow, what a POS program....

Back
Top Bottom