Nvidia GPU

Yeah I guess I would suggest this too, and you are kinda lucky cuz you can still see everything fine, there are just a few misplaced colors or things changing color, not that big a deal compared to some of the other problems I have had or seen. But yeah I would just reinstall everything, including the card.

yea pci-e and its driving me nuts..i e-mailed teh people i bought it from dunno if they e-mailed me back though

ok i'm really pissed, the CSS problems are worse now and i turned everythign down to where the stars are in video options at that!

no i havent gotten my new psu, but how can it be running worse?

would you advise me to just RMA the card and get a new one? I just completely removed teh card from my computer and then stuck it back in. vsync was enabled on CSS so i wasnt getting tons of fps but everything was running fine. so i disabled vsync and then the oppisite team all turned a really dark green color, no texture or color at all except green. and the garbage cans and such in the office map were green too. oh yea and it looks like people are "dragging" as you can see in those pics

money_man said:
ok i'm really pissed, the CSS problems are worse now and i turned everythign down to where the stars are in video options at that!

no i havent gotten my new psu, but how can it be running worse?

Haha, at least the M-4 looks snazzier! :p

If you can still RMA it, then I would go ahead and do it. When you get a new 6600GT, we'll see if it deos the same thing. If it does, then we know it can't be the video card. I have the MSI 6600GT and don't expereince any of the stuff you are experiencing, fortunately.

I dont knwo if its just me but i cant see what the problem is. In all pics excpet the one where the gun is a different colour. The small specs in the corner of the screen is minute, and i would doubt that has anythign to do with the card, i would say its a problem with the game. I have the MSI 6600gt too and havent experienced any of those problems, but i havent played CSS on it. I have it installed, i will try it when i get a chance and see if i have any errors.
Is ur card OC'd? My stock values of my card were 300/1000, which is lower than what its supposed to be (500/1000). That could make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom