Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Giancarlo said:
Yeah lots of labels.

You realize if you get a mini-mac you have to buy a keyboard, mouse and monitor.. and it'll end up being like $700-$800.. not really worth it then don't you think?

Nope, I dont think ^_^.

I'm adding 512MB Ram, and Airport/Bluetooth, and a wired keyboard and mouse... and bumping up the HDD to an 80GB. It's gonna cost me $761 just for everything w/o monitor.. but I'm gonna use a KVM switch with my Dell LCD 17".. so I'll be able to use 3 computers with one screen

Danni said:
Nope, I dont think ^_^.

I'm adding 512MB Ram, and Airport/Bluetooth, and a wired keyboard and mouse... and bumping up the HDD to an 80GB. It's gonna cost me $761 just for everything w/o monitor.. but I'm gonna use a KVM switch with my Dell LCD 17".. so I'll be able to use 3 computers with one screen

But it has a G4 processor.. what's the point?

zoomtm said:
lol matt nice dell! :p
it was origanally a dell, now its my own creation, i just still use the dell moniter and keyboard

Giancarlo said:
But it has a G4 processor.. what's the point?

Well, G5's get too hot and have HUGE heat sinks on 'em.. so Apple couldn't fit the G5 processor in the Mini.. since it has no moving parts but the optical drive...

Anywho.. it's the same speed at the eMac... It's way faster than my G3 iBook and iMac. It's over double the speed.. and theyre really nive and small. lol ^_^

i would like to get an apple G5, just because APPLE IMO seems more classy and its easier on the eyes. plus they are pretty nice and i would like to get to know APPLE computers more, i know almost nothing about them

They are NIICE... we got an iMac G5 @ my school that I do the school website on.. it's awesome

I wouldn't ever want anything related to Apple. Too useless for me...

mycomputer.jpg

Now that's my comp.. one that blows the G5 into the water.

AND LOOK.. I got my Logitech Z-5500.. one of the best computer speaker systems in the market.. 500 watts RMS... :D :D :D

(I deeply apoloigze about the contrast)

money_man said:
i would like to get an apple G5, just because APPLE IMO seems more classy and its easier on the eyes. plus they are pretty nice and i would like to get to know APPLE computers more, i know almost nothing about them

the holes on thier cases are a invitation for a dust bunny convention!! the holes are over it!!! also its bad for heat. those things get hotter than a P4 northwood on the forth of jul-eyyye!!!!

Back
Top Bottom