Temp?

cantona

Daemon Poster
Hi

I am just wondering how you guys tell the temp of your machine after you have just played a game?

Also I have read in a thread something about telling the temp of your video card how do you find out the temp of your vid card?

Thanx

PS I have a 6600GT

for finding the temp of pc while or right after playing a game, get everst from www.lavalys.com

for the vid card, im not too sure, but i believe that if you have 66.93 drivers or above, it tells the temperature

lol as soon as ur done playing a game..although usually loses a fewdegrees byt the time u can check....

right click on desktop/properties/settings/advanced/geforce 6600gt/temperature settings

btw what games do you run and have you come into any overheating problems with our 6600gt..because mine comes up purple after playing doom 3

yeah, but it depends if he has an MSI card, cuz the coolers r different. but if he wants to check during the game, i think all he has to do is press clt -esc; that works in my games.

To check ur gpu temp, b4 opening the game right click on desktop and go into ur vid card settings and go to temp. Then go into ur game. Now u can either switch screens by holding alt and pressing tab, or ctrl esc as stated above or quit the game. The first screen that pops up is ur temp settings so u can see how hot the GPU is running, but yes it does cool down very quickly so thats why its best to have ur settings window open already.
My MSI card runs games at 55C and thats when its OC'd to 550/1.14. I never see purple spots. Money_man, maybe ur settings are too high.

maybe it is after all not getting enough power, and everything is on high except like 2 things. also on DOOM 3 i havent noticed anything like that. if that is it i'd be very happy

If there isn't a temperature gauge shown the way the people above are telling you, then you need to edit the firmware of the graphics card with a HEX editor... I found a step-by-step guide to it somewhere on the Internet, but I don't remember where. Sorry... :D

Back
Top Bottom