Gallery: Cases

i didnt know u were that old, although i can tell your hip and down with the new lingo, lol, i thought u were like 16 or so

needforspeed said:
LK has some twisted definition of overclocking :D I'm thinking about copying a couple of posts of his onto an overclocking forum and see what replies he gets there. Even better, I could find out his address and give it to him
By all means! Make a Thread about it! I personally would love to hear the replies.
needforspeed said:
LK, the reason I'm not getting an FX-55 is because I can't afford one. And there is no where I can get an extra £500 from. Are you trying to snatch the little bit of glory I'm going to get away from me when I tell my mate who has a 754 3000+ that mine thrashes his in every single benchmark? Would Emily want you to? (he he sorry LK i just wanna get at u, edit the last sentence out if you want)
There is always somewhere to get £500 from; its not impossible. I myself need £500 as quickly as possible. I could ask my parents for it - but I'm not going to. If you don't have it and you cannot work out how to get it then its not the world's fault; its your fault for not having worked out how to get it and you should not sell your honour for it.

Even if I was specifically trying to, which I am not, there is no glory for me to do so from in bragging. I'm pretty sure she would have no idea what you're talking about :D

Very nice tower Matt! [stares at the lights and wastes 4 hours...] Main-Images?

Very nice tower Setishock! Haha; I wouldn't worry about it - my Dad doesn't have that much hair either :D

Haha. I haven't really had much of a chance to work out how cool Setishock is. Myself of course not being that cool anyway :D He types a little like you lot and like those of us who can type... sort of a mixture...

Good Mod though. Which is all that matters in the end.

lol off topic completely but download "show me your pussy"-lords of acid. its sooo unny its about a cat, but you'd never guess

Back
Top Bottom