Why isn't there a 6600 Ultra?

money_man said:
i know nobody wants to hear this but..illegal professions pay too ;) i wont mention any because we dont talk about illegal things on these forums :)
They pay off monetarily. Doesn't make it right.

according to christianity lots of things people do is wrong, including that new kind of marriage they have now:) it all depends on your opinion on whats wrnog doesnt it :)

Many things are wrong to everybody :D Probably everything you were insinuating was of that category ;)

Gay Marriages are wrong; its pedantic moaning about a Name which however much you have to expect a certain level of pedantacism from a such a group of people (being Pedantic of course if you didn't get that joke is often called being Anal) the only reason it will ever get through is on the corrupt Minority Rule in America; the pushing for voters in Britain and just the plain Homosexual thing over in Europe.

With proper Democracy it'd only get through in Europe for the next hundred years.

holy shit i didnt understand half of that which you just flased my noble mind with but meh i was just confused

ahahahah, thing is i hate all alcohol except "Fireball Corn Whiskey" tastes like cinnamon. and i dont even like that a whole lot. pfff im drunk on love for you LK

Back
Top Bottom