Great details on Windows Longhorn!!! This will HELP!!

yeah that is kinda dodgy... but it is microsoft (wait it is right)
i heard there was a 32bit version coming out

HAHAHAH he dosnt have the full version that redicoulous

Haha yeah; who knows - it could be as off the mark as Windows XP x64 :D Maybe purposely this time to get in people buying EM64T Processors instead of using their normal ones.

5 Line Signiture Please Rafdog :D

okay

its still a long time till longhorne comes out and by that time most of us will have a 64bit proccessors cause theres still wat 2 years till it comes out

Haha; barely 15 months now :D If even that. Most of us though; certain myself probably Athlon will be running it the moment the Public Beta comes out :D

yah, hopefully, my dman technet runs out soon though, I might renew it I might not, I might have to reorder again since Im moving again, so I cant get it anytime within 3 months I dont think so they will be a 2 month gap, its not expected till latejune earlyjuly anywaz.

I've heard it'd need great specs to be able to run sufficently because of the new graphics system. Windows XP for example uses sprites and so a 2D method to show all the graphics which is simple and easy (even for old graphics cards). The new one will use a Direct-X interface which will need better hardware when more boxes are up, effects etc.

I think that the rating of a 5 ghz PC being needed that i've heard about is over rated. As with any other tihng that comes out, hype is always bad as it makes you think less abotu it.

It'll be a new operating system. It'll look a bit better using a different interface but I don't think it'll change that much. It'll become stabler, and all, and have new programs, acccesibilities to new hardware.

I'm still holding to my guns that it won't be exactly as ground breaking as we think now, though still good of course.

Hope this helps

heck teh examples form noewin and thurotts supersite show an amd athlon xp 2600!!! and it did the job!

Back
Top Bottom