Decided to let her go.

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
I have officially pulled the fan's power supply on my computer. The only thing given her air rite now is the graphics card fan, but that won't do any good. Over the 7 days it will take for her to go, it will be running 3ds max, Doom 3, Halflife 2, and Photoshop at the same time. I's a peice of garbage PC, and we didn't want to throw it out. & more days and she'll be gone. I'll update as the days come by.

I'm trying my hardest. I shutdown both fans and am running all high cooling needed programs. May I add that it is also OCing the whole time.

I want this thing to struggle. I wanna see what it dose when it has no more cooling. And besides, the only thing you can smash is the MOBO and GC.

I killed my pentium system by taken the mobo out and set it on a towel turned it on, took off the heatsink put ice of the processor to super cool it. Then the water got so hot it started to boil on the processor. I poured water onto the rest of the motherboard ihehe and stabbed random parts with a screw driver. Everychip on there got VERY hot and started boiling water!

Yesi now it wasnt the smartest thing to stab a motherboard with electricity and water on it with a metal screw driver. You could get shocked very easily., but sparks sure did fly!!

Back
Top Bottom