member of the month

Techy Geek

Daemon Poster
Maybe you could do a member of the month sort of thing, the person with the most posts or the most useful posts is the member of the month and gets something, I dont know, just an idea

Meh...could make a good opportunity for those that disagree to start flaming.

i dont no sounds like a good idea, if we did it by the most useful posts it should encourage people to stop spamming up the social lounge and post someything decent else where

we could have like a prize or something say 1 weeks free advertising or a cutom avatar

i think thats a great idea realy

Haha sounds like a good idea!

If I could remmember any of Technoman's Posts I'd vote him too - but Matt's been up to a whole lot, and Alvino is just plain good...

I feel sorry for whoever has to choose if its not an open vote!

Attention: Mods and David...

I'm not going to openly discuss this so I posted in the staff lounge. Please take the time to read it.

not a good idea. Too mnay hard feelings towards members, plus I was on a couple other forums, everyone hated me since I like linux, I cant help it that bill gates is grubby money sucker.

Plus, I work at a hospital and its esier to customize apps for linux, I woudlnt trust windows to run the medical stuff now would you?? constant blue screens and error messages and exolorer crashes can kill patients!

I told people that, I told them about linux's sheer advantages, and people blow at me, I hate it.

would you want to pay all those windows costs, I mean, server 2003 is very expensive!

Back
Top Bottom