New Guy Saying Hi

Hello and welcome. Don't advertise for other forums you have been on before, those are crap. CF Rules!!!

Welcome...

The only stupid question is the one that doesn't get asked.
Any roo, welcome...

NetLight said:
Hello and welcome. Don't advertise for other forums you have been on before, those are crap. CF Rules!!!

I am very sorry about that. I have a bad habbit of just skippping the rules and going right for the honey pot, LOL, kinda like Poo Bear you know. It won't happen again.

I never really liked that site anyhow. There are TOO MANY RUDE people there. I never got flamed, but some people just don't deserve to be flamed when they ask questions..... (notice I said "some"). I do, however, really get sick of people when they post things like..."can someone show me how to hack Hotmail; help me crack the FBI servers" and so on.... need I say more?

So to make this short, I found this site doing a google search on some things. What comes up..... a person getting flamed for asking a question like the my example above.... geee's dont they ever learn.

I'm happy to say that I checked this site out very carefuly before signing up and it seems well "maintained" (unlike others I'v seen), thus the reason for me being here. You all seem very nice and I am very happy to be here. Expect to see me around quite a bit.

Thanks again everyone.

Anyone have a box of tissues and a hug for me?*wipes tears* *sniff sniff*

Ray

Back
Top Bottom