Gallery: Cases

I removed them because they were not required. They were pointless Flaming and it isn't needed - just like I removed those two there about Scott's Shoes and Adam's Genitals.

Its not required - but by all means move on and talk about Cases or Foxconn in a civilized manner.

LK has some twisted definition of overclocking :D I'm thinking about copying a couple of posts of his onto an overclocking forum and see what replies he gets there. Even better, I could find out his address and give it to him :D

LK, the reason I'm not getting an FX-55 is because I can't afford one. And there is no where I can get an extra £500 from. Are you trying to snatch the little bit of glory I'm going to get away from me when I tell my mate who has a 754 3000+ that mine thrashes his in every single benchmark? Would Emily want you to? (he he sorry LK i just wanna get at u, edit the last sentence out if you want :p)

matt i have to ask are you using the stock psu? and what do you think about that case because im thinking about buying the same one except silver

nah im not using the stock psu, the case is cool, nice and huge plenty of space for more lights ;)

Ok, here's my 2...

On the left is my p4 and on the right is my p3. The p3 is one half of the double wide project. That's on hold as the fabricated parts have yet to come in. And no quips about my hair please. I live under it so I already know...
040705014_thumb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom