OMG I CANT BELIEVE i DID THAT!! HELP PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAFDOG

In Runtime
OKAY okay
I need to know how to recover deleted files if that is possible
I need to edit stuff out of a mix i made (music mix) and i use traktor Dj and the file needed so traktor can play it i accidently deleted it

I have the mp3s but there not editable in the way i want

does any1 know how to recover deleted files PLZ PLZ PLZ i neeed this
Dave plz man can u help and others plz plz plz

ARGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FECK i defraged my drive after i deleted alot of stuff aswell

OKAY that helps me in understanding this (alot actually its a good read) but it dosnt really help me thanks anywayz

Looks like theres nothing i can do ARGH!!! i Fecked up
if any1 does know anything tell me like straight away
plz plz pzl zpl zplzpzl (typos mean im desperate)

Sorry i dubbed

if its really, really, really important you can get professionals to recover the data for you, but its really expensive (i think $200-300) try that, sos if no help

I have no idea how you deleted it...emptied recycle bin...then formatted?...

There are programs that'll find data that has been deleted, but are not free. There are trials though that'll show you what it would recover.
Even formatting the drive would not wipe it completly, all the data is still there.

If you can't find anything try what Techny Geek said, though it is very expensive. Sometimes more money than that depending on what they have to recover and how hard it is

Hope This Helps

Well...

" You're screwed " lol so comforting.
But he's right. If you had not done another thing to that drive you might have had a 50/50 chance to recover. But when you empty the trash bin and then frag a drive it rebuilds the MFT and that's what tells the OS where things are on the drive.
I use Getdataback but it's $70.00usd and doesn't always get it all back. I got hacked a while back and the little snit removed the MFT and thought I couldn't recover my drive. Surprise, surprise, surprise. Like Gomer Pyle used to say. It got back 99% of my drive and what it didn't is not worth me crying over.
This software takes a snap shot of the drive and rebuilds the files. What it can see it can recover. Here's the link to Getdataback.
www.runtime.org
I still have to agree. I just don't see how you did it...

And just to take this oppertunity to beat you guys over the head again. BACK UP, BACK UP, BACK UP those drives. Just so this members loss is not a complete loss, let it serve as a lesson to him and others as to how IMPORTANT it is to do regular back ups.
I'm done now. Can some one help an old man down off his soap box?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom