Gallery: Cases

Haha. Must be something homosexuals don't like about the Authoritarian Nature of most of my beliefs :D

What did he tell you about me? :p

Overclocking is not competitive Testing; its making something better without the knowledge or dicipline that those who tell you how to; or make the stuff that allows you to have. Overclocking is all well and good if its to get somewhere that you can't get to otherwise purely for the challenge. But you're not talking about that. You're talking about going to 3.0Ghz with a Processor that is already, what? 2.2? Its not a challenge, its not hard, its you being cheap and cheating yourself a better processor because you can't be bothered to put up the effort to get it the way that it should be got; by working to pay for it. Sure, you can't get an AMD at 3.0Ghz, but you can get an Amd a whole lot closer to 3.0 than a low-end Venice Core.

Athletes aren't 'People Overclocking', they're people who put effort into what they do and train their whole lives to become what they are and do what they do well. Athletes who are 'People Overclocking' are those that take drugs and steroids to become better than the others without training, without ability, and without effort. You don't overclock your body; you train it, make it better with effort and dicipline and then you race and try and win. Overclocking a Processor can be the extension of the dicipline; but only if you want to get to a point that your processor, as the fastest available without Overclocking can get to. Its the onlyw ay forward from there but buying a cheap arse processor purely to overclock it because you're too damn lazy to put in the effort to get the one with the power you want cannot be compared to professional Athletes who actually put in great deals of effort to become what they are. Overclocking requires no effort. I know nothing about it and in two, maybe three days I could have mine up to 2.4, maybe 2.5Ghz.

There would be exams; again overclocking would be cheating in the exams. To win in an exam you have to put effort in; Overclocking a cheap arse processor is cheating and while yes to push that extra step in your exams you have to overclock the best; but you have to get the best first.

Overclocking, as the above basically says it nothing competitive beyond cheating. Cheats I'm sure have their own competitive games but they don't last long because if you cheat it defeats the object of the game. When you can get no furthur normally, everybody has to take that step to get better; with Processors no further normally means the Best Processor of your chosen Brand. Overclocking then is the only way forward for the power you want. Overclocking a 3000+, 3200+, everything short of an FX-55 or a 4000+ does not make sense; its just a way to cheat yourself a better processor because you're too damned cheap and lazy and stupid to put that effort in to get a real one so you cheat to get to the point you want in only a few days. Cheating to get something is neither Honourable, nor Honorable.

why is it deleted!!! did camers do that. if so he needs to be removed as a mod for his incompetence!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's not be low brow about this. FX pointed out her idea and you all got on her back for it; I don't know what the post David deleted said but it would appear it doesn't exist anymore - anything said in it is deleted too.

We certainly don't need to be making insinuations Camers whatever your feelings towards Adam are. If we want to get into grammer please tell me which means you are: your, or you're? Then tell me which you said.

If you want to talk about Foxconn or Dell, do it...

sorry, im writing in the wrong post, either way woo.

You homosexual too? Not that i have a problem.

Back
Top Bottom