The Member photos

Have some decency Steven11; it can be funny at times but that was badly produced and too badly worded to be humourous. [Post Removed]

Does it have a name? The Lizard?

Re: Member Photos

yeah its called derek, i got it from school, i found out a couple of months ago that its female, so ive got a female lizard called derek :D, my biology teacher named her :p.....lol

Haha! Classic.

Going to be so much harder for her to get boyfriends now she's called Derek :D She'll have to Party in Lesbian Lizard Bars!

lol, wheres the local lesbian lizard bar :D, i couldnt stop laughing when my vet told me that derek was female, that was so funny :D

Oookaaayyy... Here's me...

me12.jpg

It's funny I've been here since November 26th, 2003 and I'm just now starting to post.. lol.. Actually.. I was a moderator for a while, but I had a really bad wreck, flipped my 2000 dodge neon 6 times and totaled it.. and I couldn't remember the website (i had memory loss)... but i got an update via email from David and found it again.

Giancarlo said:
giancarlofull.jpg

I was just out having fun with friends at WeHo (friend took that pic for me in my room).. and earlier was at the beach (hey you guys might want to try that out.. cause a tan might be needed)

I like you hair.. heh.. looks like mine alot of the times..

the vet just laughed as well, it was made even worse when she pooped on the notes that he had just made... that was one crazy vet visit... lmao

lol, at least he got a fresh poop to look at :D, that was one funny vet visit, almost as funny as when my dog peed up the vets leg, that was funny, geeze ive got some crazy animals :D... lol

Back
Top Bottom