Gallery: Cases

Let's all make fun of LK and how he like sexual relationships with cathodes and the such like :D So, what color was it today? Cold blue, light green, red?

And overclocking is not cheating, it is the fine mixture of luck, bravery, knowledge, and damn right stupidity which all goes together to increase your benchmark scores so you look good in front of other people. :D

So it is perfectly normal. And zoomtm, maybe we could see 40% of your evil? Please :D:D:D

my opinion about it is that you dont need to bash a product that you never have used, i can talk about foxconn because i have owned one.

Haha whatever the hell foxconn is! But ...

I have a foxconn fan thats been running for 6years?

hehe.

Sense..where? What you mean?

Heh, well everyone hates me here so i never post.

Well if you think using the knowledge of other people to advance your own power with no cost to yourself, and with no personal ability is not cheating then you have a very interesting view on Cheating.

There is no bravery in Overclocking; no Knowledge involved in doing it in most cases. To look good in front of other people is not a good reason on its own to do anything; least of all when it involves cheating and no dicipline. It is, as you said, Damn Right Stupidity.

FX more than knows what Foxconn is or she wouldn't have been looking on Newegg for one and saw this poor person's review of them :D

What does Gian say about LK? :D Do you use Firefox, LK? Damn, you love Microsoft so probably not, bad example. Overclocking is not cheating, it is a way of making your processor better and testing it's limits. If we look at 'people overclocking', (I love that phrase :D) without overclocking there would be no atheletes, and if there were there would be no races. There would be no exams (YAY :D) and nothing competitive would ever happen.

See LK, we NEED overclocking.

Back
Top Bottom