Gallery: Cases

yes I do aggree about teh connectors asus uses them as well. has soemthing to say bout asus huh!

however, they still crack, one user complained about it when they bought one from newegg.com it was a sheer DOA! got another and bios was messed up! a third, and two dimm banks didnt work! a fourth, DOA!

I'm planning on getting my case before I get my hardware, and this is the stuff I plan to do to it :D

1. Install a top window
2. Install a top blowhole
3. Make it so the top can be pulled off, but have hinges at one end so it doesn't quite come off.
4. Paint a red pentagon and the number 13 on each side of it on the right side of my case.
5. On the inside of the case paint a symbol on in clear UV reactant paint, so when my switch on UV cathode comes it will light up when it is on :D

How do you guys think this sounds?

Ha ha LK. Least my hardware's not going be some crappy Intel P4 with a crappy mobo. You'd need something sticking out to have any sexual relations! Maybe a nice long cathode would do...??? :D The blowhole is so that I can do some decent overclocking, as my Venice core will kick ass! You can't say the same thing about the Prescott now, can you... :D

I'm gonna make a website on my build, which I have called Build 13, so as soon as that is up and running I'll tell you the address. All I've gotta do now is buy a digital camera :D

..... all the hardware computer components are going to have atleast one DOA, no one is perfect..give me a break..just because a few break doesnt justify a whole brand name. for example nvidia fx series cards sucks compared to today's standards, but does this mean that the whole nvidia brand name sucks? [Editted Generalisation]

athlon64fx said:
yes I do aggree about teh connectors asus uses them as well. has soemthing to say bout asus huh!

however, they still crack, one user complained about it when they bought one from newegg.com it was a sheer DOA! got another and bios was messed up! a third, and two dimm banks didnt work! a fourth, DOA!

Actually my Hardware will not be some crappy P4 with a Crappy Motherboard :D Depending on the Time Frame of your will not be comment it should eventually be a Smithfield XE at least, hopefully a Dual Xeon with whatever Motherboard makes sense at the time :D

Overclocking continues to be cheating :D

Prescotts do Kick Arse :D Better Scores on Non Gaming Tests than your Venice unless you get it up to 3.0 without Overclocking. That and in a fight it'll scald you like anything.

Lets not bring genitalia into this Zoom

Just tend to ignore her...

When she starts buying bulk pc's then sure..

Back
Top Bottom