How many MP3's do you have

current count is 8'435, soon to be approximatley 8700+. thats a combination of mp3/wma with a minimum bitrate of 160k

i hate CD's, they get in the way and clutter the place up, so my computer is my sole source for music. i just find it easier tapping in what i want and it plays instantly, same goes for video/movies too. better then searching about the house for what you want. remote control isn't an issue either. i can control the tunes on my phone via bluetooth, can also view the playlist on there too + search for tracks - i've found it's fantastic for house parties

i have about 3000 from cd's i'ved rip (but i don't let other people download them) and about another 1000 i have downloaded

i have no mp3's they're all mpeg4, but i have 1131 songs, thats 2.9 days worth and 3.79 GB, ive filled up my ipod, I love to listen to music whilst on my laptop, doing work at at school or programming etc.

i Have about 570-ish total music files on my comp, they are mostly mp3's, like 10-12 WMA's, alot of AAC(mp4), and 25 or so Protected AAC (M4P) protected AAC is music from the itunes music store in case anyone was wondering.

Back
Top Bottom