Internet Speed

Haha, 1Mbps for me... I want the Bulldog thing here with 4Mbps but it isn't in my area at the moment and my year's contract for the 1Meg (I had a years Contract for the 512Kbps before that) isn't over until May.

mark, you're talking about your wireless NETWORK connection there, not your internet connection. me, i got 3mb, but unfortunatley a crappy upstream of 256k

Kalthorn Nice latin Sig... but it doesnt make sense to me, this is what I got out of it.
To Love Emily: Fall Bravely, Submit Not to power? Is that the General gist of it?
And btw I have 512k DSL, and it's OK.

Techy Geek said:
thats not internet speed though, there arent many poeple with 56 MBS speed, although im told you can get 4 GB/S internet now, i would LOVE that
lol, you can get more, you can get 32GB Connection.

I have 2mb which cost 35 pounds/$70

got 512 at the moment getting a free upgrade to 2 meg later on this month then hopefully 8 meg adsl in august when bt make high speed adsl nationwide

Haha - its a Brave Man may Fall; but he can never Submit or something to that extent.

What would you use a 32GB Internet Connection for?! You couldn't use it all on any site that isn't down the backbone you're directly connected to.

your meaning cant be right, there's no word for man in that line. the word for man is Vir. it doesnt even have the right ending to be a he or a she. if you want it to say that, then this is the correct way :D
Suus Fortis Vir Cado ; tamen nunquam Summitto

Back
Top Bottom