Gamecube

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
can i get a gamecube emulator for my computer since i have a dvd-rom...my friend has an XBOX one and hes thinking of getting a PS2 one but i want a Gamecube emulator so i can play RE4 (resident evil 4) and thats about it. any ideas?

oh yeh...... does that mean........ if i get a ps2 emulator and buy the ps2 games i can play it on comp?

yes. my friend is playing XBOX games on his computer, he has his XBOX controller all hokoed up to usb. i wanna play RE4 and i dont wanna spend $200.00 for me to play one game

I hope you guys realize this isn't legal. Emulators are never legal, except I think you could provide an argument that if you owned the console that you have the emulator for, then it should be okay for you to have it. They advertise a "24 hour" rule about it, but I don't think it is really true. Then again, the chance that you'll get in trouble is pretty darn slim.

Just in case you didn't know...

oh but alas i have the game i just want to play it on my computer. im just looking for something to play my GC game on other than a GC thats all

They are legal if you own the system and the game you are playing

How can you make a ps2 games on the disc into a ROMs on your computer to play on the emulator?

Since when has anybody in the computer world cared its legal. If its useful and its not harming anything or anybody, use it!

Now, hey! I know that, but I was just telling him... That wasn't meant to be a stupid comment. It was meant to help him. Who knows? He may have not known.

what if u dont get a xbox controller? can u use keyboard............ and i know its not legal but everyone has to have at least one thingy thats not legal.....

oh yeh,... what about graphics? do u need a really good one to play the games?....... what are the general stats of ps2 games or xbox?

Back
Top Bottom