ages

thats what i asked him view thred say something about the peron above you mark, Please reply to mine!!

Haha; 18 in September :D

How've the Driving Lessons been going Mark? Should be taking my theory soon enough... I wouldn't like it to get in the way when I want to take the Practical.

their fine, ive had 4 2hour lessons so far, its good fun, i did a 3 point turn on monday, and i actually didnt crash or anything like that :D, i was doing turns etc on monday and ive got another lesson on friday, should be good :D

how are the lessons going for you?

LK, your in AS year arent you? what subjects you doing?

Haha; my College is 40 miles away from me :D I just couldn't do it. I'm trying to get a Full Time Job now for an Open-University Diploma in Computing. If I can get the money up I may do a Foundation Degree; both end up with me having a whole lot more time to save up for University - cause I'd like to go to an American one and they're more expensive that that in England.

Haha; I've yet to do three point turns, or much rerversing come to think about it. My instructor is on Holiday.

lol, lk your not that bad are you... lol my instructor hasnt needed to take a holiday, so i must be doing something right then :D, cobra, are you going to have lessons?

Haha :D

Nah we've been on the main roads and everything, gone an hour just driving and not in a circle. Its really fun :D My car works now too... all I need it insurance...

Back
Top Bottom