Gooooogle vs MSN search

i have to admit you do get really random replies in the google image search, i typed in bed and got a picture of some random family

MSN is faster
MSN is smoother
MSN looks better
MSN is not full of Ads on every page
MSN's Index grows every day
MSN is new
MSN has Encarta Results
MSN is easier to use
MSN isn't based on Advertising

Lord Kalthorn said:
MSN is faster
MSN is smoother
MSN looks better
MSN is not full of Ads on every page
MSN's Index grows every day
MSN is new
MSN has Encarta Results
MSN is easier to use
MSN isn't based on Advertising

MSN is not smoother, anyway, how can a website be smoother, i thought it was just beers (John Smith's extra smooth)
ok MSN does look better
MSN is not full of Ads on every page, ah but neither is Google
MSN is new, but thats a bad thing, to make a search engine, compex alagorithms are used, and with age comes better alagoriths and better searches
MSN may have encarta results, but encarta is rubbish, personally i use Britannica or put it in google
how is MSN easier to use, with both u just put in what you want and click search, dont tell me the great LK finds it difficult to use Google ;)
MSN isn't based on Advertising, thats because Google is a company in its own right and does nothing else, the owners are billionaires, they cant get the money to run the site and the pay the salaries of the people that are constantly deveoping the site and indexing the searches etc. MSN search gets its money from Microsoft, as it is part of the Microsoft group. Anyway, so is MSN, Bill Gates wouldnt develop the search if it wasnt going to make any money, not £51 million anyway, therefore it must have advertising

all this proves that Google is the best :) i win

No body wins.

Each engine has their good and bad points, and it is not worth arguing about. Since I was introduced to it in primary school, Google has always been my personal choice. BUT it may or may not be the best search engine. It's all down to personal preference. Some people like Safeways, some Sainsburys, others Morison's, Tesco's, ect (and the many other UK supermarkets). But do we have wars? Do the staff attack each other? No. It is just a personal choice, and it does not mean either is the best!

Back
Top Bottom