not deleted yet

UNCLEMIKE1

Baseband Member
Every program I try doesn't completely remove data frommy hard disk.
I've tried TuneUp 2004 shredder, Norton 2005, Move On Boot, and so on.
Everytime I run a recovery program, the stuff that is suposed to be deleted pops up again. If anybody knows of a program that willdo this for real, Please lead me in the right direction because this is getting to be a ''no hope'' situation. Thanks

ouch that happened to me as well twice (if I get your post right)
the first one I just formatted the computer (after backing up the data)
the second one I did it by myself by searching through the computer files, etc. deleting the programs that were causing the pop ups and I wrote some kind of script to run on start up to delete the stuff that I couldn't delete any other way.
I'm sorry but unfortunatelly I can't help you with that because I did it by hand, if there's no solution try to call a Technician (although it's hard to find good Technicians nowadays in some parts of the world :p).

Well it proves your recovery program works!
If you really want to delete for good empty all recycle bins; remove all but last restore and then do a defragmentation.

You could try putting it next to a huge ass magnet, but im not sure if that would work, try formatting it

zero4zero said:
Well it proves your recovery program works!
If you really want to delete for good empty all recycle bins; remove all but last restore and then do a defragmentation.
How do I empty all the recycle bins?

Back
Top Bottom