spyware search bar

i'd honestly just reformat. you can have it all done in aday wothout losing anything. also you'll hvae noticeably more space and be running faster.

Why does everybody think that reformatting can be just like that! I have my whole life on here and it would take me hours to back up. I try uninstalling it from add remove programs but it doesnt let me.

the main thing im concerned about is backing up all my programs. i have some programs such as nero 6 which i use all the time and i dont have the cd for it. if i reformatted i would lose it.

some guy installed xp pro for me and did not give me a copy. i have not tried microsoft anti spyware yet because i am not on the computer that is buggered up (my home one) but i will try it out tomorrow night when i go home.

i am about to format. are you sure i can use the xp cd again once i have used it. i mean can i install it on different computers and it will work?

i have now formatted and it works great but i need to activate it. if i activate it using the product key that means i cant use that key again doesnt it?

if i do use this key and register it then that key cant be used again can it? how much are new registration keys?

I know exactly what it is, theres is an actual LOP Remove program somewhere, it gets rid of that blue toolbar at the bottom and the gray one at the top. Put LOP Remover in google, you might find it.

Back
Top Bottom