how much can i sell my system for...?

rody084

Baseband Member
Hi,

I recently bought up a buncha parts to put together an AMD 3800+ with 2GB RAM and i need to get rid of my old system to try and pay off my credit card someday... lol.

this is what I currently have:

Dell Dimension 8200
1.8 Ghz
1 GB RAM
30 GB 7200RPM Maxtor
128MB ATI RADEON 9000 (oh i remember the days when this thing cost me around $500 :( )
52x24x52 CD Burner

im wondering what kind of money I should ask for this thing... any help would be most appreciated.

looking back at these specs... I am sooo glad I am upgrading! :)

to be honest...

No one will want a 1.8Ghz unless it is cheap like £75 or $120 US Dollars (I dont know if this is american or british) u can get a 2.4Ghz 4 £180 or somit like $230 i dunno

Ste
Post Bk ur price

if ur in the us and u dont have any other offers i buy the box barebones for cheap

I just happened to went in a refurbushished shop yesterday, and remember seeing a PC with close to those specs (less RAM) and it was selling for $199 CAN.
I would take the computer apart keep the harddrive (as a backup) and find a computer store would buy the balance for a extra part you might need.

hmmm, I would sell that somewhere around the $220 US area since it has a gig of ram. Does it have bundled Software? (OS's,Programs, Games....) if it does, maybe you could go higher.

yea, it has XP, Office XP 2002, Photoshop CS, Illustrator CS, InDesign CS, Netobjects, 3D Studio, Corel Graphics 12, AutoCAD 2002, Quickbooks & Quicken 2005... i guess i could probably try and sell it for like $250 locally

Back
Top Bottom