ages

lol, its great out there, not only is it 45*C most of the time, the divings brilliant and theres cheap beer, what more do you want :D

Lord Kalthorn said:
18 in the UK. To be served at least; you're allowed to drink from 12 I think... can't remmember. It was 5 at one point.

Yeah - 18 to buy drinks (though at the age of 17/16 you can normally get away with it), and 12 at home or at a party, aslong as you have the houseowners permission to do so.

There used to be a law that you could drink in a pub at 16, aslong as you had a guardian with you at all times and buying the alcohol.

They should sell Tea at Pubs, that would be great :D

'Pint of Tea please Gov'na'
[Laughs] 'Thisn is your last one, can't have you going out in this state'

im 15 but look 8 years old (no mr. jackson! im not a little boy!) awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

well im tall for my age (every bit of6' 2"), ive finished school so that gives u an estimate to go on. neway when i turned 18 i was legal to buy and drink alcohol (which is how it is here) but u can drink at mates places n stuff provided that its not too rowdy and the neighbours dont call the cops or what ever. so pretty much provided that u dont draw attention u can do it easy enough. but yeah ppl do get caught for it.

when i turned 18 and first went to buy some Bundaberg Rum (THE ONLY RUM FOR AUSSIES!!!!!!!!!) i was expecting to have to show ID but the damned lady never asked for any... i felt so deflated!!! then i realised that i coulda been buying booze AGES before i was 18 cuz im tall and look 18 for sure!

oh well thems the breaks i guess:p

Back
Top Bottom