Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

yer theres loads of them silly little tiny workstations with all little compartments and doors and storage areas, but i hated the look of them, i wanted something with lots of space that i can put things on, plus theres a window in my case so it would be abit stupid putting it in one of them enclosed gaps lol...so i ended up with this 1.5 metre desk, nearlly 1 metre wide to

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

you should see my desk..if i can get a pic i shall, its nice and not too crowded but still kinda crowded

ok heres a pic of money_man's (he sent it to me on msn)

moneyman.jpg

ok ladies right tehre i got my jessica simpson pic(love her), got my keyboard, 7.1 speakers..2 are outta the pic, mouse, paintballs, nascar thingy on burrow, LCD monitor, silver chain on wall, 1.5lb toblerone chocolate bar, HP printer, $92.00 used once joystick, colounge, old spice, harlem globetrotter ball, top red c.d in cd tower is EMINEM:The Eminem Show, part of me in the mirror there, dale jarrett #88 nascar driver shirt, #88 hat, #88 cup..hope u injoy, oh yea 17" LCD monitor

nice.. to be exact heres my harddrive usage for my music 4.46 GB (4,798,066,207 bytes) and 1,540 files :)

Back
Top Bottom