Did I damage my video card?

I will try going into the device manager and uninstalling the card. Also some mentioned high ping servers for UT2004 but this happens during instant action off line. Once again thanks for the replies! I will post the results of your sugestions shortly.

I'm back! I tried uninstalling the video card and rebooting and it seems like it has solved the problem. I will try it for a few days and see if the problem comes back. Thanks again for the help!

I'm back! I have concluded that my video card is damaged. I tried DOOM 3 again and this time I noticed that the chain gun was not spinning and the spent shells were floating in the air. I tried UT2004 and it still doesn't play as smoothly as before. So I purchased a FX5900 and all is wonderful again! Thank you again for your replies!

lol money man ur telling everyone to get that card now

is it really that good..am i missing out on something? :D

lol well for u it wouldnt be since your using only the single best card ever invented..but yes i lvoe my 6600gt, although today i noticed in CSS teh aztec map that the water was purple for a few minutes, although i dont have proper power or cooling

I picked up the FX5900 for about $102.00 including shipping off ebay. Works good too!

Back
Top Bottom