Psu

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok i was talking to someone i know about comptuers and they said that the "Best Power 500Watt" psu is a good psu...any opinions on that and could anyone name some good brands

Antec are supposed to be good...It depends on what system your going to run.

u shouldnt above all gt cheap psus... they could ruin ur system. besides who would need 580 watts unless ur runnin sli (but then u should be able to afford 50 of those psus) i say stich w/ something smaller and be safe. get a tt silent purepower. it doesnt look as nice but at least ull be safe. im sure u dont want ur stuff to get ruined because of crappy rails.

nope thats true...but i wanna be able to power dual 6600gts..and maybe 3 led fans and 1 cathode light, cd-rom's and the usual stuff...how much power will that require

Im starting to worry now...I got my magna one cheap. Will this risk damaging my system???

yes you do risk it..think about getting a better psu, btw 99nasha your system will be almost exactly like mine!!!!! same cpu/mobo/video/amount of ram. we'll have to compare benchmarks

Hey, well, I've heard that power supply unit is really good. It was from someone around here, I believe. And besides, you think that at least someone would have a bad review for it, but there isn't one. Besides, isn't Powmax a pretty good company? I hear good things... :D

if u press to see all reviews ull see some stuff. besides i read reviews all over the place for that because i was gonna get it and it said the rails were very unstable... some guy on there said his 5v spiked to 7 for a sec. that would totaly kill ur stuff. btw all u should need is 500w. i dont kno y anyone would ned more cept 4 dual 6800ultras an a ton of fans and all that stuff.

Back
Top Bottom