Errr.... Whats Happening...

J03

~~~~~~~~
Hi,Can anyone here tell me why my website (and everyone elses website) on Xtonet not working? I think its proberly just a powercut, and its will be no ones fault, i was just wondering if anyone knew anthing about it.......?

htought it moved to xtoserve lol

the sites i still have on there are up

Doesnt really matter, and theres nothing xtonet can do about it, im not really bothered, its not like its gonna kill me if it doesnt work for a while!:p

camers from here owns Xtonet

and for the love of god i wish my sites were back up. cant move server untill they are

Downtime was 30minutes. We are sorry for the delay. We had to get a manual reboot in. Everythings all dandy. We have made an arrangement with the datacenter to monitor our server every 5minutes and in the event it does not respond, they will reboot. :)

Sorry for the short downtime frame.

Haha. You give their Sites food and shelter and the moment there's a hole for only a few minutes they're off somewhere else... Gratitude, eh Camers? :D

Does it really matter? People need loyal, thats what we need, so far. Ive gotton loyal. Apart from somepeople. Which doesnt bother me atall :)

Back
Top Bottom