The Evil Test Results

ahhh ok setishock... that might turn out to be the case with me :p

and gian! settle down man, it was just a general comment, dont get so worked up! im not trying to define what u should be or anything i just thought that having experimented in ur way that maybe u had done some other things. take a chill pill!!!

and yeah i reckon that if ur drink driving and hurt some1 then u should be penalised heavily but i couldnt give a toss about the other idiots that do it!!!

a general wrong comment. You can't go saying things like that. Because there wasn't a single question about homosexuality. Experimented? Since when would I have experimented? You have do something smart and stop saying things like that. i would have done some other things? Dude, you're totally ridiculous. You just know if you are gay or not. It is something you just know. You don't have to experiment.

wow...i didnt think i was that bad :-/ now i feel awful for being ranked up there with an ex special ops navy guy and an assassin :(

lol jk. you guys know i love you!

being as evil as that test says I am I just find that comment very funny very, funny indeed althought maybe a little chilling would be in order

Here's what I got:

You are 28% evil.

You try to stay away from evil deeds but succumb to temptation every once in a while. You aren't quite on your way to hell but you certainly have some explaining to do.

Haha! You're all crazy :D

I go 34%, of course. All you evil Abyss Lovers with your evilness.

Must be something wrong... Giancarlo only got 36% and Luckyduck got 53%!... David only got 7%! Haha! Yeah, something seriously up.

Lets not be low brow about this; we're all entitled to our opinions about things unless they're flames. Assassin's wasn't a Flame - everything about that comment after it was. They have been removed. You've got a warning BanChan - I don't enjoy splitting threads.

Back
Top Bottom