The Member photos

Re: Member Photos

luckyduck said:
did you guys know that boys have more size choices than girls do? and i thought WE were supposed to be the fashionable ones :p

Obviously you never met gay guys. Cause we are the most fashionable ones.

lol that's true...although the gay guys around here arent very fashionable.. although they can tell you what a guy is thinking which is always a plus!

did you guys realize that the mods have postes almost a full page worth of posts on hi again?..i think if they're gonna keep posting on it they should open it back up :p

gian, i dont mean to be offensive but get down off ur high horse and stop blowing ur own trumpet for a while. theyre called trousers in the UK so thats what he called them because thats how he knows them, not everything has to be called by an american term damnit!!!! and just cuz ur gay dont mean that ur a friggin fashion elite!!! u have fashion sense, maybe good fashion sense but that dont mean ur elite! even if ur friends refer to u on matters of fashion, ur not elite, u have good taste or what ever. elites work in the industry!
and just cuz u buy lable clothing or what ever it is from certain shops that doesnt mean that ur clothes will last longer! its to do with ur lifestyle what makes them last. if ur active then they last less than some1 who is inactive, how u take care of them also helps too.

Well I live in America and they are called jeans. Trousers are ugly things really here in america. Yes I am a fashion elite. Take it or leave. Yes I am elite, and I'm very good at it. I don't just refer friends.. I have been approached my magazines to model... at my campus. They were having these stands there promoting their magazine. The clothes I do will last longer. So please don't degrade my sense.

what ever gian. i dont care what u think u are or know. the people can make their own conclusions about u, as im sure most of them have.

<<EDIT>>
oh and being asked to model for a magazine doesnt mean that u work in the industry. by work i mean u design or what ever the clothes.

oh really? most of them have? like who? Most people think I have great fashion sense. Also I dance a lot so I put my clothes through a lot of wear.

"oh and being asked to model for a magazine doesnt mean that u work in the industry. by work i mean u design or what ever the clothes."

Being a fashion elite doesn't mean you have to work in the industry.

There is my mug not the best picture but it works I suppose
mesmall.jpg

is that a microwave i see behind you, looks like you live in your room ...literally......j/k

Back
Top Bottom