Random Restarting...

Jamxx

Fully Optimized
Hey guys.

I've noticed this a bit when I was just messing around on my computer, after it has been on for a while, and it is annoying me. It keeps restarting for no reason at random times.

I know someone is going to come out and comment about temperatures, and that mine are probably too high, but that I do not believe is the case. Here's a picture to prove it.

I don't think those temperatures are too high, even though the graphics card is relatively high. But that shouldn't be a problem, since my computer has NEVER shut down while I'm playing a game, but just when I'm surfing the Internet or listening to music.

What could be the cause of this? Does anyone know?

Thanks again!

-Jamxx

Did this just start happening? Or did you just reformat you PC, because it's either not enough power from the PSU, I don't see how many watts in your sig, so it can be your PSU or some kind of error from windows.

Wow, that's really weird. Random restarts are usually from high temps, but your temps are far from high. Worse comes to worse you should reformat or something.

I have a 450 watt power supply unit, so I don't think that is the problem. And I'm not getting a Windows error, except that when I turn my computer back on, it comes up with something saying "The system has recovered from a serious error.", and if I close it, it pops up again about twice or thrice more, then it goes away. This also happens when I completely disconnect everything from my computer. I don't want to reformat, either. No way.

Dude, when you get those error report things, click send report. Seriously what the heck, they're there to help you and can sometimes help you a lot with what the problem is.

I never said I didn't... But I haven't... :D I'll do that next time. Thanks for the help though.

Back
Top Bottom