know any good proxy's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are on 56k is changes quite often. If you are on broadband you can go to your outside box, and if you have the right equipment you can reset your line. You need the cable company equipment, my bro is a cable guy so I have access to that sort of stuff. Or you can call your ISP and depending on your ISP's user agreement, they might give you a new IP.

Its not going to be stickied because of Views :D It will be stickied because of consistant relevence to the Forum as a whole whether people reply or not. People search on Google and find this; its of no use to what they were searching for, or they find what they want and don't reply because they don't need to, and they either close it or check out the rest of the Forum. Stickying it won't change that.

yeha, i see your point. but still, you have to admit, a good one thousand+ views in just a few days is pretty, well, amazing. btw, lk, i thought u were mod. why just plain old guru?

yeah, my scool has a proxy that blocks tons of websites :( how can i get through? most proxy websites dont work, the blocker picks it up

Do your work and Browse the Web at Home :D If you get through the Blocker, somebody will know and you'll have broken School Policy.

i kno. thats hilarious. so many people get in trouble at my school for using proxies. its so funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom