6600 Gt!

Syn7ax 3rror

Banned
I'm officially going to buy a 6600 GT(WOOOHOOO). But, what brand would you recomend? BFG is really expensive but if you could find one for cheap please do. How about XFX? Or Leadtek is my first choice right now...

I've heard that MSI is really good.

I shall say this though: if you buy an XFX, you will be disgusted. You WILL BE disgusted!

Leadtek, BFG, and MSI are all really good. I have a Gigabyte, and I like it, and it scored really well in tests, but it runs hot for me. So, basically, if I could go back with this knowledge, I'd get myself a BFG or MSI... Or Leadtek. :D

Personally, I've heard more good things about MSI's card than any others, then Leadtek, and then BFG. I know someone who had a BFG 6600 GT and it didn't perform well, and he had to send it back. He got a new one, though (still a BFG), and it worked fine for him. He still has it, too.

yes i have an MSI one and it comes with XIII, MIST[or something] and another game..dont remember right now..all in all like 14 different games its also a very cool running card...52 degrees high load..its just amazing go MSI

Get either Leadtek, MSI, BFG, or Gigabyte. I would suggest the leadtek I have though which even comes OC'ed. It is isn't that big a deal though since they all perform about the same. Just make sure it's from one of the brands I listed above.

well if you have an after market board try to get the video card from the same manufacturer that makes your board.

ASUS, MSI, BFG Tech, eVGA, hell anything would be good except for XFX! XFX is a peice of crap...they have low prices by cutting corners.

money_man said:
yes i have an MSI one and it comes with XIII, MIST[or something] and another game..dont remember right now..all in all like 14 different games its also a very cool running card...52 degrees high load..its just amazing go MSI

Haha, me too!! The Mist game is actually RIven, based on Myst. It is awesome. I love it. Too hard though. It comes loaded with software is you choose the MSI 6600GT. OVerclocking is neat to do on this card. Hasn't failed me yet and running cool. Great images produced by this card. It's very affordable with a good name.

Back
Top Bottom