Intel System

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
ok do not be biased in anyway, shape or form!!!!!! OK!!!

i plan on making an Intel system for my lil brother and for the other people of this house who have no computer to go on because well billy's 600mhz skt 370 just isnt cutting it. so these are the specs im thinking, DO NOT tell me AMD would be better because i already have the MOBO so i care not to waste it, i also already have the video, dvd-rom for it, and a 10gb hd for now.ok here will be the specs, tell me what you think 3dmark03 will be and what games ill be able to play on it, CSS,HL2, DOOM 3.

3.2ghz prescott (maybe only 3.0ghz, havent decided)
512mb PC-3200
10gb hd
skt 478 mobo (already got it in closet)
9800 PRO AIW 128mb
DVD-ROM
some cheap ass ATX case(with 450w psu)
2.1 speakers
Winfast Leadtek TV 2000 XP TV tuner

ok tell me if im missing anything. its mainly for my lil brother who is like 10 years old. but also for billy since he will be buying the CPU and probly case and ram

if it can play those games (i don't know if it can) your going to need a bigger hd, those games take up tones of space.

yes well only for my lil bro who is 10..and the 10gb hd is for like 1 month unless he feels like paying for a 40gb...more ram? y? meh 2 sticks is only like $114.00

oh im sry banchan, i didnt know you were so perfect that you coul forget a (-) mark...anyway im using 512mb ram right now and im playing DOOM 3, CSS, HL2 no problem...

well when you mention somethign small like that it looks like your purposely looking for things to point out...sry if i thought thats waht your doing..anyway could some people answer some of teh questions i asked, oh i dont care about what jkinda ram..i'll almost never be on it but i think its gunna be pc-3200 anyway

Back
Top Bottom