The Member photos

One Shirt for $4! A pair of trousers for $40! A Belt for $20!

Somebody's been having a laugh at your expense Giancarlo... I don't pay that for clothes in... well... two years. Maybe three. You can get three, maybe four shirts for that; two or three pairs of trousers for that; and well... can't beat a belt even if it isn't required but you can get five for that price :D

You yuppies and your clothes :cool:

Re: Member Photos

Well do you get your clothes? From the dumpster? Those are inexpensive. And trousers? What trousers? Are you going blind? Those are jeans. Nautica jeans. Get taht right. WTF? Trousers? You must wear stuff from the salvation army (do they have a british equavilant of it?)?

Yuppies? At least I pay for stuff that lasts.

actually pants and belts are expensive nowadays..i havent found one belt for under $5

I wear high quality clothes anyways. I don't wear stuff from the dumpster or second hand stores like LK. So nuf said.

...most ppl around here wear jeans and t-shirts. what do you expect? we're the epitome of a quiet beach community

luckyduck said:
...most ppl around here wear jeans and t-shirts. what do you expect? we're the epitome of a quiet beach community

We have our beaches, but LA is anything but quiet lol.

matt said:
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

that photo was at a place called little america in bideford devon UK

dont think so then, i was canoeing somewhere like that, cant remember exactly where but it wasnt in devon. do you do much canoeing? where abouts in the uk are you? im in essex

Haha, now Luckyduck in Jeans and T-Shirt...

Giancarlo said:
Well do you get your clothes? From the dumpster? Those are inexpensive. And trousers? What trousers? Are you going blind? Those are jeans. Nautica jeans. Get taht right. WTF? Trousers? You must wear stuff from the salvation army (do they have a british equavilant of it?)?

Yuppies? At least I pay for stuff that lasts.
They're trousers :D They go on your legs, they're not shorts or Pants and hence they're trousers. I only talk American with Luckyduck.

Haha; of course we do :p we have the original Salvation Army :D My stuff lasts :D Years and years and years... if it fits me; most of my stuff is brought two sizes too big so it lasts.

Again no they aren't trousers. Again you british with your incorrect definitions. Trousers are typically considered made out of the same material as cargo pants. Jeans are jeans. Don't ever use lower class terms like "trousers" around me either. I'll admit it when it comes to clothes I'm an elitist. I have several sleeveless shirts from diesel. They aren't trousers again. Again you are fashion-challenged. Your stuff can't last. Mine does... but I grow out of it.. like 30 waist/30 height sized (US SIZE) jeans i can't fit in anymore. I can fit only in 32 waist/32 height.

did you guys know that boys have more size choices than girls do? and i thought WE were supposed to be the fashionable ones :p

Back
Top Bottom