Starting to Become Serious about my Comp

T-Doit

In Runtime
I'm 14 years old, and I'm starting to become eager to make my computer the best it can be. Rite now I hav a EMachines T3256 which I bought, planning to buy some more parts, just wondering if I could get like a friend on this Forum to goto if I need any help.

I can help you out, by your specs I would just say get ram, and a better video card, and if you can, then overclock your CPU.

DIE 64MB VIDEO!!! yes get rid change the video card and everythign will be nice..get ram later, you dont need it yet. plus everyone here can be your friend..and one or two of these people can be more than just your friend ;)

dude all i can say is that this place will provide you with all your needs. Everyone will contribute in some way or another.

P.S. Your in the right place for help Cf rocks!

Yeah, you don't need to worry about anything on that list of specs except for your vid card. Then if you can, upgrade to a gig of ram whenever possible, but this isn't urgent since 512mb is good enough for now. Everything else is fine.

definatly a new video card m8, that 64mb just aint too good. Its not always on looks so leave ur case till last, u wana be doin the performmance bits first. get them in this order:

video card
RAM
Mobo (if ya really need one)
Case

hope this helps! :D

yeh suppose, but try and get a video card as soon as possible. What do you actually use your comp for, e.g music, msn, gaming. Because if you are a gamer then i stronlgy recomed a mobo, video card and maybe another 512mb of ram.

Also remember when you get your new mopbo, make sure it is compatible with your type of ram.

Back
Top Bottom