The Member photos

Re: Member Photos

but you would LOVE to become the 51st state lol..jk

about the fashion thing with gian-you did match very well and i love the iron cross necklace. accessories are ALWAYS a plus. you even got the belt to match! rock on!

about the fish-those are some pretty big fish. i prefer catfish myself but to each his own. i remember when i was little and i had one of those itty bitty little pink rods and i caught like a 6 lb catfish on it...yeah good times.

Haha; with free travel to Florida I would happily become the Fifty-First State yes.

Haha! [bimbo cheerleader accent] ACCESSORISE PEOPLE! [raises hands as if you run into a wall] AH HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Lol

haha, never caught a catfish, ugly buggers :p. i caught a sturgoen last week, that was good :D, i shoud have the pics in about a month, film camera :(,lol @ LK

luckyduck said:
about the fashion thing with gian-you did match very well and i love the iron cross necklace. accessories are ALWAYS a plus. you even got the belt to match! rock on!

Yea the shirt was $4, on discount from $10 from old navy (believe me they sell cool graphic tees that match very well). The jeans are $86 (street value) from Nautica.. but I got them for $34/each. The iron cross is from anchor blue and was $6. The belt was $20.

I don't skimp on my clothing but I don't spend like those at abercrombie. I know how to mix and match... heheheheh... all my stereotypical friends helped me with fashion issues I had a year ago.. now they call me a know-it-all.

luckyduck said:
omg i LOVE old navy..so where exactly do you shop?

Various stores. Mainly old navy, hot topic, anchor blue, american eagle, sometimes gap.. and one in a while abercrombie (I do have two shirts from there.. nothing much)..

Believe me I live in Los angeles, CA.. the fashion capital of the US.. people just get there hair done to go the supermarket.

bah idk what i ware

i spent the last two weeks in my underwear

ay im on holida getting changed is not on my to do list

Back
Top Bottom