The Member photos

Re: Member Photos

hahaha the only way to eat fish in Oz mate!!!

oh btw, i like the lizard!!! theyre cool! did u need to get a special licence to have it? i think that u do in Oz to have one. id get a chameleon, they MAD cool lizards!!! what sorta diet does it have and how often do u feed it???

hahaha, luckyduck isnt here at the moment, having a female opinion is always good (provided that they arent ur mother or your sister!)

Lol well when I posted that you were talking about clothes and girlie stuff like that :D

Any way - I once caught a fish |-----------------------| THAT big at 1280 by 1024 resolution. :D

hahahahaha LK scooped his dead goldfish fromthe top of his fish tank!!!!! thats not catching one when its in a net!!!!

hahahaha JK Lord K!!!!!!!

Assassin_666 said:
hahaha the only way to eat fish in Oz mate!!!

oh btw, i like the lizard!!! theyre cool! did u need to get a special licence to have it? i think that u do in Oz to have one. id get a chameleon, they MAD cool lizards!!! what sorta diet does it have and how often do u feed it???

no you dont need a licence in the uk, i think that it should be introduced though, it would be a good idea to have a system like australia.
beardies are native to australia :p. she eats 7-9 locusts every day plus veggies, shes 3 1/3 years old, when she was younger she was eating as many as 100 small crickets a day, their eating machines :p.

yeah chamelions are great, im getting one of them in about 5 years hopefully when ive moved out of my mums house and gone through uni, im either getting a chamelion or a monitor lizard, the monitors are great :D

so much for this thread being about members photos

stay on topic or have it locked

It is on topic :D On topic about Fish, and before that Fashion; all the topics have come out of the pictures and you can't really expect people to make brand new threads about fishing purely to keep a conversation that will only go on until another picture is put up out of a thread which is about Member Photos; something that brings up all manner of questions and topics.

it is on topic, i posted a pic of my fish and my lizard, and people talked about it, it would be really boring if people were not allowed to post what they think of the photos.
anyway matt, where were you canoeing? i think i recognise the place and i might have canoed there, but im not sure, where were you?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,

that photo was at a place called little america in bideford devon UK

Back
Top Bottom