The Member photos

Re: Member Photos

Eh well it must be the donut because my stomach is completely flat. LOL. The jeans are good. Again, nofx, you don't know anything about fashion. Don't go picking fights with me. You are picking a fight with someone who knows far more about fashion then you. In fact the shirt shows my flat stomach.

Some simply don't argue with someone who knows more then you. A pot belly... what have you been smoking? weed? :rolleyes: Don't ever tell me what to wear, I doubt you are better in any sense. If you saw me in real life you would know the facts. Why I say all this? If you were to actually look at the photo, the jeans weren't sagging at all... in fact they were held up just below my belly button by a belt.

You just got PWNed.

Telling a gay guy how to dress.. someone like you... dang... that's rich.

matt said:
Canoe11.jpg

im on the left (DUH) and yes ive heard all the jokes about m looking like my sister

matt, where abouts are you canoeing? do you do alot of canoeing? its great, i try to go as much as possible in the summer and i went to the south of france a couple of years to go down the ardeche valley (not sure on the sp) and that was great, some of the rapids there were good.

Giancarlo said:
Eh well it must be the donut because my stomach is completely flat. LOL. The jeans are good. Again, nofx, you don't know anything about fashion. Don't go picking fights with me. You are picking a fight with someone who knows far more about fashion then you. In fact the shirt shows my flat stomach.

Some simply don't argue with someone who knows more then you. A pot belly... what have you been smoking? weed? :rolleyes: Don't ever tell me what to wear, I doubt you are better in any sense. If you saw me in real life you would know the facts. Why I say all this? If you were to actually look at the photo, the jeans weren't sagging at all... in fact they were held up just below my belly button by a belt.

You just got PWNed.

Telling a gay guy how to dress.. someone like you... dang... that's rich.

LOL, sorry it was a suggestion, dont need to bite my head off.

NOFX said:
LOL, sorry it was a suggestion, dont need to bite my head off.

Well I've been at fashion for a very long time and have been noted for my skill at blending color and making things fit properly.

Just actually look at the photo before you criticize... because you are trying to see things that aren't there.

I even made a point of pointing out the way the colours go well together. It was a constructive critiscism, im not some "yes" man

I just don't see how the criticism holds... the pants are held just below my belly button.. i bet not many guys can do that because they have pot bellies.. the fact I have a very thin build makes it possible.. again I don't think its wise providing constructive criticism of someone who knows far more then you in fashion, and also I have never seen your pic of what your fashion.

me i dress like a bum, Hoody, jeans and shoes. But when i go to the races I wear a Angellico Suit made with Tasmanian Wool, a light pink Versace shirt and a dark pink Emperio Armani Tie. Looks quite sporting methinks.

NOFX said:
me i dress like a bum, Hoody, jeans and shoes. But when i go to the races I wear a Angellico Suit made with Tasmanian Wool, a light pink Versace shirt and a dark pink Emperio Armani Tie. Looks quite sporting methinks.

Hahahah.. you shouldn't criticize me then.

Back
Top Bottom