The Member photos

Re: Member Photos

hmm, i seem to remember a picture of matt that was posted somewhere b4... maybe earlier in the thread?

and yeah u look like ur sister hehehe... woah just a thought, does that mean that ur gurly or ur sister is manly for the 2 of u to look so much alike??? im not having a go at ya. it just occurred to me.

Haha...maybe Matt's girly and his sister is manly :p Just kidding! :D

giancarlofull.jpg

I was just out having fun with friends at WeHo (friend took that pic for me in my room).. and earlier was at the beach (hey you guys might want to try that out.. cause a tan might be needed)

hahahaha, i cant believe that u have ur shirt tucked in!!!! hahahaha. i just find that funny cuz my dad is forever being told by my sister when were out in public to untuck his shirt cuz he looks like a dork!

Assassin_666 said:
hahahaha, i cant believe that u have ur shirt tucked in!!!! hahahaha. i just find that funny cuz my dad is forever being told by my sister when were out in public to untuck his shirt cuz he looks like a dork!

I'm stereotypical when it comes to fashion and I wanted to show off my cool belt. I don't look like a dork cause my style requires the belt be shown.. and the shirt is too long..

that shirt i'm wearing is one of those shirts.... the colors go well together...

lol, the way you are wearing that shirt, gives the impression you have a pot belly, because the jeans are sort of low slung or hanging in a way, so the shirt looks as though it is protruding, giving the impression you have a pot. You should wear a jacket with that. But the colours do go well, they are suttle. LOL, look at me im a fashion consultant

Back
Top Bottom