best mp3 player

I know this is coming...

But I'm the first!

Anyways... I would forget the 100 dollar budget and get yourself an iPod. They are nice. And I'm sure there are other people around here who will tell you different. I just don't know of any good ones for a hundred bucks.

yeah, i either suggest the dell jukebox which is notically an ok player or the rio carbon, which i have and runs so pretty nicely. or yeah, save up and get some massive storage one like the ipod or whatever. well, for $100 you can get the shuffle but i dont really think that 512mb will satisfy you. or will it?

What how much music are you going to store, how many mb or gb are you going to need?

I got the ipod mini, 4gb, thinking i would never fill it fp, 4 months later its completely full, if you get an ipod get a 20gb. Or you could get one with a broken screen from ebay(about $30-60) buy a new screen, and voila a good-as-new ipod for under $70

im just looking for a player that'll hold some music..maybe hold about 100 songs...nothing big at all. just something i can bring to school and on trips and stuff.

i got a Rio Karma 20gb for $160. it was pretty sweet. then a month after i bought it, it stopped working... :D

stay away from the dell dj. i owned 2 (the original and then the replacement 2 weeks later) i sold it and got the ipod everyone told me to get in the first place. my friend had to do the same.

if you are looking for an alright player, got to overstock.com
i bought my brother a Rio Cali for 50 bucks. it only comes with 128 mb but has slot for either SD or MMC memory cards. As you know, the price of memory cards has gone way down. So there is nothing that says you can not have a couple 512 mb cards with different types of music. when you get an extra 30 bucks, you can buy a new card

Back
Top Bottom