AMD 3500+ Winchester vs Clawhammer

Lord Kalthorn said:
Overclocking... dishonourable swine the lot of you - except Alvino, he's my god.

I wonder who helped Alvino overclock his processor :rolleyes:

Haha...you just showed me how. I was a n00b back then...now I know better :D

I download no programs that would cost money; I use trial software, evaulations and so on. When they run out I clean them off and run them again :D There is a fine difference :D

I wonder... but Alvino is my god, so it doesn't matter.

Lord Kalthorn said:
I download no programs that would cost money; I use trial software, evaulations and so on. When they run out I clean them off and run them again :D There is a fine difference :D

I wonder... but Alvino is my god, so it doesn't matter.

Your dishonesty is sickening. Be gone heathern!

well...LK that is almost the same thing as pirating software. Its like pirating trial versions. LOL

I love free software. Gentoo is better then anything from Microsoft what I have ever used. I can install Mozilla Firefox with only 1 command in the terminal : emerge mozilla-firefox , and the awesome portage system does the rest. So.. Free software kicks ass. I only spend money on hardware, not software.

Microsoft wouldn't be able to package all Software that Partners with it into the operating system in order to allow quick commands for install because not only would Anti-Trust people be on their back in seconds, but because Microsoft actually has a large Partner base of huge software applications :D

Back
Top Bottom