Near death experiences

I don't think I could've died from this but when I was around 10 years old, I tried to boost the field on my electromagnet by inserting thin copper wire leads into the wall outlet. What a surprise!! Fried the whole darn thing and reaction knocked me back a few feet hitting my head on a shelf behind me and went unconscious for a minute. Scary...

I ate a burrito. Dammit, my life is so safe compared to your guys! Getting almost arrested, there was a bunch of those but not getting killed!

i got dragged out miles (metaphorically) into the Pacific ocean whilst on holiday, I was like 9 or 10. that was kinda scary,
i nearly got hit by a rogue rocket (firework)
i connected bith ends of a wire to a mains socket (i was about 7)
my mum got angry (very close that one)
nearly burnt down the house

~mr mixx~ said:
well i could just about write a story about near calls...

but i had a gun pointed to my head , but i told the guy"you better make shure you kill me" he got all chicken Sheite and backed down.

i've been in 3 car accident's, none of were my fault(twice i got sideswiped and 1 rammed from behind)

almost went off the road plenty of times, was almost kiddnapped twice when i was a child.

and many more but i will stop for now....

Wow...the life behind the DJ. :)

i fell outta a truck going around a corner because the door wasnt closed all the way, it would close (1958 GMC fully restored). when i fell luckily no cars where coming. got up and walked back to the truck and hoped in and we drove away.

mr.mixx what kinda gun? because if he was aiming at ur head he almost certainly would have killed u unless its a pussy BB gun or something

New update! Just last night, I lost control of my little bros motorcross bike and went into a hedge at a decent speed + My parents ran into a motor cyclist last year when im sitting in the back...

Theres something wrong with me im sure..

i've had a couple....

when i was 5 years old i was bit by a dog on my face. supposedly if the dog's teeth had sunk in like 3 centimeters or something to the right i would have gone blind and been a vegetable (basically dead lol)

also, about a year ago i was in the car after school (mom picked me up) and we were in the Miata (a really tiny car). anyway we came to stop light. when it turned green, for some reason my mom didn't hit the accelerator for a second or two, the next thing we knew, the guy in the lane next to us who had accelerated immediatly when the light turned green, got smashed in the side by a red light runner at about 45 miles per hour. if we had taken off right at green, we would have got crushed between the 2 cars. and trust me, in a Miata, we definetly would have been a pancake.

maybe more, can't think of any...

Well I jumped from a 2 story apartment building perposely and I was riding in a car with my family down an interstate going 65 MPH and all the sudden a dump truck comes out of a side road and stops blocking every lane of the highway so my dad pulls in to a grassy area in front of the dump truck ( side ways) and acclerates right back on the road we only lost 10 MPH its insane also my cousin tried to drown me a couple of times and thats about it.

hmmm, fell outta a tree at about 3yo, ummm, went head first into a coffee table and hit the corner from jumping off a sofa, been in a car accident where it was t-boned, almost blew myself up playing with sparkler bombs... hmmm, i also have some chlorine bombs to test so theres a potential few more!!!!

umm, not really that close though, the closest being the car accident i guess.

Back
Top Bottom