Counter Strike: Source (Help with problem please.)

How to use everest:
click on computer then on summary. then look under motherboard (in summary) and look at system memory.then look under display (in summary) at video adapter

i dont have everest...the vsynce thingy is in the bottom right of the video options thingy in the advanced tab

the video options thing? is it in "my computer"'s video settings or are you talking about the video options that are actually in Counter Strike? :S

edit: are those your specs in your sig by the way? Cos if they are, how did you find them out? is there like an easy way to find out your specs? :S

okay, thanks, that might help, where did you get your spec details from? (in your signiture)

oh i bought all those parts recently...

go start/control panel/system and it'll tell u right there what cpu u have, how fast its running and how much ram you have. then go to hardware int that same tab, device manager then display adapters then tell us what it says there

i just phoned a friend who knows EVERYTHING bout computers (which is quite scary actually). He says its a problem with the gfx card i have (apparently its a standard issue with the type of card i have, intel that is). apparently you need to delete the driver after getting the latest driver for it, and it'll reinstall it when you restart. (i thought i'd put that for any other sufferers)

intel isnt a card..its a processor manufacturer...and u delete teh previous driver adn tehn install the new one and your done. i think hes a little confused, or you are

i probably just typed it wrong, but it didn't work anyway >.< my specs are:

System Memory: 253MB (PC2100 DDR SDRAM)
Video Adapter: Intel(R) 82845G/GL/GE/PE/GV Graphics Controller (64 MB)

Does that help you to help me? o_O

All help is welcome!

AHHHH EWWWW GROSS!!!! integrated video!!!! thats a major downfall right there...get a AGP or PCI-ex or something real fast

Back
Top Bottom