games??

RTW is such a cool game! i only had a demo and i played it a few times!!!! ITS A FREAKING COOL GAME

I play some online games through Yahoo. I like the import scene so I tend to play a lot of NFSU and NFSU2, etc. Doom3 scares the crap out of me so forget that. Got rid of it. Age of Empires is on my all time list of fun games. Never get tired of that and can't wait for the 3rd one to come out this year. Rise of Nations is fun too because you can attack air, land, sea. I like playing the Myst/Riven series because it's like a puzzle/adventure type of game with wonderful scenery.

Doom plays great on it, but the game scares the hell out of me. I would play without the sound turned on, but the sudden movements from sneak attacks and innocent people working in the facilities pop out of no where in a such a dark environment startles me everytime. Got to point where I need a permanent break from it to reset my blood pressure.

Ok, so now I'm playing Unreal Tournament GOTY. Talk about one intense game. Online play is the best thing because of the different and bizarre maps. Addicted...

UT2K4 is my game of the moment, followed by BF: Vietnam!!! that one gets a fair workout when we go into the gaming place in town with my mates!!!!

Back
Top Bottom