Benchmark

Add on to reply above:
I live in Australia so I don't know if I am able to go through American compny?

TRDCorolla said:
That's the limited free edition. If you want the full capabilities, you'll need to pay for it. The free version will measure your score regardless. The complete version recommends like 1 GB of hard drive space.
Full capabilities? Like what?

I've never even seen that with download limits. I thought you could just download as much as you wanted. Well that's the way it is for my cable service and every other I have seen.

I know it might seem pathetic but i am a student and 55 AUD is far to much for me!!(lol)

I was thinking more along the lines of $20-$25US

Does anyone know any good internet broadband deals for around this price?

You don't want to be using Netzero when downloading 3dmark. I am a former subscriber to their service and they shut down your connection every 4 hours regardless if your port is active or not. Downloading 3dmark (178MB) will for sure be cut off, unless you get Download Accelerator program or something to resume your download.

Although they do have reliable service with unlimited internet surfing, but like with any dial up--slow as heck. That download will take you probably more than a day to download if you are there to connect it 24 hours every time it disconnects.

The only affordable high speed Internet I know is Yahoo SBC DSL, but I don't know if that's possible for your area.

Back
Top Bottom